Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sorry Viewers, if there are any of you left...

I did talk up the big talk of how I was going to post about my last trip. however after spending an entire weekend sharing it all with my family and then doing much of the same with my friends and going through the exhaustive 1700 pictures, I was not really in the mood. So considering most people I am aware of that still read my blog new enough and saw enough that I would only be repeating myself I lost hope for the few that missed out. For those of you in the group if there are any, I am sorry. You can ask me in person and I would be happy to tell you all that you want to know. However at this point in the game you should assume that I will not be doing that promised write up, It seemed daunting then so you can imagine what I feel about it now. However, that does not mean my blog is done, as I mentioned I do intend on keeping it updated. So now that I am back from cape cod I got something to talk about. Also I am starting to prepare for the up coming school year so I will fill the blog in every now and again. For those of you interested in my travels in the future I will continue to use this blog as my means of communication so keep that in mind. If you do not know I do plan to do a 6-8 week trip to France, Italy, Portugal and Spain next summer...

So the Cape was great. It was my family and I just relaxing for two weeks at our beach escape. We spent some time with out family friends the Buttons who also rent a house in Truro with us every summer. We also caught up with some friends who live on the cape and got to have a great dinner from the sea. My uncle paul came and visited us as well which was fun. I spent most days waking up late, going for a run or mountain bike ride or somedays both, then making lunch and spending the rest of the day at Longnook Beach. So not a bad life for two weeks. Not much eventful happened and we didnt do many of the traditional activities like renting a sail boat, or surf boards or playing mini golf. But that was okay we had a very mellow two weeks.

Now I am back in Burlington and getting ready to ramp up the intensity for the school year. I will not have much on my blog since I will not be traveling much. However I can and will likely use this as a ski journal of sorts when winter rolls around which is going to be very soon!! I know many of you cant bear to think about that but winter starts when the first snow graces the mountains in early October and this year is gonna be a good year (I hope, especially after the epic year that I missed a lot of in Denmark : (...) That is all for now, pictures from my big trip in Europe are going up on facebook as I write this... I amazingly took no pictures in Cape Cod except for a few on my cell phone which I will send to FB

No comments: