Tuesday, June 21, 2011

On my way!!!

So yesterday I finished my project!!! I gave a 35 min group presentation and then a 45 minute individual Q and A session with my adviser and a gentleman from Vestas (One of the worlds larget Wind Turbine Manufacturers). The presentation went very well and both of the guys really liked our written report especially the guy from Vestas. He in fact wants to put a Windspire in his garden but the town planning commission wont let him because it would be too tall or something like that. I scored well getting the best grade in my group which was a 10... (Ok the do grades weird here in DK -3 = you did nothing, 0 = failure but at least you tried, 2 = just barely passing, 4 = you passed but you need some work etc then there is 7 10 and 12 which is exceeded expectations and went above and beyon) With that complete it is officially summer!

So now time for my trip. I am starting in Amsterdam then traveling to Antwerp, Brussels,Rotterdam and back to Amsterdam. Then I have a transition day in Copenhagen, to Prague, Vienna, Budapest and back to Prague before returning to Aalborg. Then I have one night in Aalborg before returning to the US. I do not know if I will have time to post on my blog until I return to the US. But if I do it will be without pictures. I will finish the posts for my trip once I am home.

One last note, please keep this blog address. I will likely add posts from time to time while I am back home in the US, but far more importantly I will continue to use the blog whenever or where ever I go in the future. So keep it in mind when ever I will be going on any more trips. I will try to have pretty regular updates etc. You may notice some changes as I will likely change the "Danish" theme to another theme.

No comments: